This course is open to those who have completed their Reiki II training including case studies and Japanese Techniques training.
Duration: 2 Days (10am – 4.30 pm)
Location: 40 Parkgate Road , Chester CH14AJ Complementary Courses Chester.
Cost: £200 – includes Manual, certificate and ongoing support. A deposit required.
Maximum students per Workshop: 6 (Why is this?)
This course covers:
- The Usui Master Attunemnt, which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands the consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Using Reiki to protect yourself and others .
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides from whom you receive healing and information.
- An exercise for those planning to take Reiki III / Master training.
Other useful information:
This is simply to ensure that all students get as much time and attention as possible from their teacher. The same applies to all other workshops at Greenhouse Therapies. We update the course dates and costs page regularly and note next to each course/workshop date when it is full. To avoid disappointment, we suggest that you secure your place on your chosen workshop or course by either paying a deposit (if applicable) or the full price.