VTCT LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN REFLEXOLOGY
VTCT REF (AC30405)
15 days plus exam day or 30 evenings plus exam day also 12 sessions of Anatomy and Physiology
COST £1800 (includes tuition fees, all assessments, VTCT Fees, and exams)
Deposit required: £250
Balances may be paid via INTEREST FREE monthly payments
Pay up front in full for this course and save 10% (SAVE £180)
Maximum students per course: 6 (Why is this?)
Dates – Course Dates and Costs
Successful completion of this qualification will enable you to practice professionally.
Will it be safe for me to attend this course in person?
Click here to find out more about how Greenhouse Therapies is keeping students and clients safe regarding the coronavirus.
You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide Reflexology services.
Entry Requirements: To be accepted onto this course you will need to have completed the following:
- History of complementary therapies
- Legislative requirements
- Good clinical practice
- Researching a business concept
- Preparing a business plan
- Setting up a business
- The organization of the body
- The anatomy, physiology and pathologies of each system of the body
- Preparation of working area, self and client
- Health and Safety
- Benefits of Reflexology
- The consultation process including assessing the feet/hands
- Reading foot/handmaps
- Application and uses of techniques, relaxation techniques – effleurage, petrissage, vibrations, passive movements.
- Reflexology techniques thumb/finger walking, pin point rotation, hook in backup, rocking.
- Application of these techniques in foot reflexology and hand reflexology.
- Correct posture in applying reflexology to prevent long term injury as a therapist
- After-care of client
- Adaptation of Reflexology to suit the individual
- Reflecting on practice
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Other useful information:
This is simply to ensure that all students get as much time and attention as possible from their teacher. The same applies to all other workshops at Greenhouse Therapies. We update the course dates and costs page regularly and note next to each course/workshop date when it is full. To avoid disappointment, we suggest that you secure your place on your chosen workshop or course by either paying a deposit (if applicable) or the full price.
Here are some products which we recommend for this course:
Greenhouse Therapies Holistic Therapies & Sports Massage Training
VTCT Accredited Training Centre,
40 Parkgate Road, Chester CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Providing Holistic, Complementary, Alternative Therapies, Massage Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory, Accredited and Professional levels.