VTCT LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN MASSAGE (Practitioner Level)
VTCT REF (AC30406)
10 days or 20 evenings, plus Exam Day
COST £1320 (includes tuition fees, all assessments, VTCT Fees, and exams)
Balances may be paid via Interest-free monthly payments.
Pay up front in full for this course and save 10% (Save £132)
Maximum students per course: 6 (Why is this?)
Dates – Course Dates and Costs
Successful completion of this qualification will enable you to practice professionally.
Will it be safe for me to attend this course in person?
Click here to find out more about how Greenhouse Therapies is keeping students and clients safe regarding the coronavirus.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice and business practice for complementary therapies.
You will also develop your understanding and practical skills to competently provide massage services.
This is a Practitioner level qualification.
- History of complementary therapies
- Legislative requirements
- Good clinical practice
- Researching a business concept
- Preparing a business plan
- Setting up a business
- The organization of the body
- The anatomy, physiology and pathologies of each system of the body
- Preparation of working area, self and client
- Health and Safety
- The consultation process
- Application and uses of techniques, effleurage, petrissage, tapotement, friction, vibration, neuromuscular and passive joint movements.
- Application of these techniques in massage of back, abdomen, legs and feet, neck and shoulders, face, full body
- Correct posture in applying massage to prevent long term injury as a therapist
- Benefits of massage
- Contra – indications to massage
- After-care of client
- Adaptation of massage to suit the individual
- Reflective practice
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Other useful information:
This is simply to ensure that all students get as much time and attention as possible from their teacher. The same applies to all other workshops at Greenhouse Therapies. We update the course dates and costs page regularly and note next to each course/workshop date when it is full. To avoid disappointment, we suggest that you secure your place on your chosen workshop or course by either paying a deposit (if applicable) or the full price.
Here are some products which we recommend for this course:
TOWELS£7.99 – £12.00
Grapeseed Carrier Oil 1 Litre£7.00 – £13.00
Almond Carrier Oil (Sweet Almond) Expeller Pressed£2.00
Greenhouse Therapies Holistic Therapies & Sports Massage Training
VTCT Accredited Training Centre,
40 Parkgate Road, Chester CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Providing Holistic, Complementary, Alternative Therapies, Massage Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory, Accredited and Professional levels.