Foot Reading TWO x 1 Day Workshops with Jane Sheehan
You are invited to learn how to read feet, here in Chester, with Jane Sheehan MAR, author of:
“Let’s Read Our Feet!”
“The Foot Reading Coach”
“Sole Trader: The Holistic Therapy Business Handbook.”
Learn what feet can reveal about emotions and personality and have fun in the process!
Workshop ONE: Solestry – The Art of Foot Reading
Workshop TWO: Solestry Practise Day
WORKSHOP ONE: SOLESTRY – THE ART OF FOOT READING
10:00 Start, 11.15-11.40 Tea Break, 12.45-1.45 Lunch, 3.15-3.30 Tea Break,4.30/5.00 Finish.
WORKSHOP ONE WILL COVER:
- How you feel about your feet.
- Size, width and length of feet
- Line from little toe to big toe
- Individual meanings of the toes and how this is applied to the vertical zones
- Colour of the skin
- Gaps between toes
- Webbed toes
- Temperature of the feet
- Skin and related imbalances
- Nails and related imbalances
- Meanings of toe shapes
- Sequence of a treatment
- How to handle a tearful reaction
- Applying the knowledge learned by giving a foot reading
WORKSHOP TWO: SOLESTRY PRACTICE DAY
This a practical Workshop day
– As we can’t anticipate what “feet” will show up on the day, a selection of slides have been prepared to cover everything you will probably ever encounter.
– The day will begin with an exercise to explain foot reading (a refresher), and an exercise to gain new business, and then the rest of the day will be spent reading each other’s feet and reporting back to the group the surprise findings.
– And Yes! You can bring and refer to your notes and your books.
– This is your opportunity to practice and improve your skills.
Places are limited so Book soon!
Greenhouse Therapies Holistic Therapies & Sports Massage Training
VTCT Accredited Training Centre,
40 Parkgate Road, Chester CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Providing Holistic, Complementary, Alternative Therapies, Massage Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory, Accredited and Professional levels.