VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Stone Therapy Massage
VTCT Ref (AM 30150)
Duration: 7 Days + 1 Exam Day
COST £672 (includes tuition fees and VTCT Fees)
Balances may be paid via INTEREST FREE monthly payments
Pay up front in full for this course and save 10% (SAVE £67.20)
Maximum students per Workshop: 6 (Why is this?)
Successful completion of this qualification will enable you to practice professionally.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety in the salon.
- Client care and communication.
- Apply stone therapy massage.
To be accepted onto this course you will need a Level 3 VTCT in Massage or the equivalent.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- History of stone therapy.
- Consultation process.
- Use of hot and cold stones.
- Use of semi-precious stones.
- Stone techniques on the face, head, neck, chest and shoulders, arms and hands, abdomen, back, legs and feet.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
– You will be set assignments to complete.
– Assessed on 4 occasions.
– There is also a written Exam to complete.
Other useful information:
This is simply to ensure that all students get as much time and attention as possible from their teacher. The same applies to all other workshops at Greenhouse Therapies. We update the course dates and costs page regularly and note next to each course/workshop date when it is full. To avoid disappointment, we suggest that you secure your place on your chosen workshop or course by either paying a deposit (if applicable) or the full price.
We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you THANK YOU!
Here are some products which we recommend for this course:
Greenhouse Holistic Therapies & Sports
VTCT Accredited Training Centre
40 Parkgate Road, Chester. CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Holistic Complementary Alternative Therapies Massage Sports Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory Accredited and Professional levels