£156 (plus £10 for Ridoki) this IS including VAT and a detailed manual for your home practice.
To enrol you must be a qualified Level 3 Massage Therapist / Reflexologist
TSUBOKI JAPANESE FOOT MASSAGE
Love to give a good foot massage, but not a reflexologist? Or are you a reflexologist looking to learn additional skills – to breathe new life into your treatment?
Either way, this one day course is for you!
– The massage can be performed on a massage couch or reflexology chair.
– TSUBOKI involves massaging a small part of the body in order to influence the health of the whole person – in this case – the feet.
– The feet are our foundation, so problems here will reflect throughout the body and affect posture.
– We know from reflexology that the body is mapped out on the feet, so by massaging the whole of the foot we are affecting the whole body.
– By pressing the acupressure points and tracing meridians, we are enhancing the health of the whole person.
– Foot massage is extremely relaxing, and the feet are very accessible
- A thorough foot massage incorporating oriental techniques, with and without lubrication
- The use of a Ridoki steel roller.
- 33 acupressure points and 6 meridians on each foot.
Tsuboki® Foot Massage was developed by Anne Parry, based partly on Traditional Japanese massage, and partly on her many years of massage experience.
It forms an ideal complement to her Tsuboki face and hand massage. Anne always provides a relaxed environment for fun and effective learning.
*Check with your Insurer to see if they will add this to your practice insurance.
Greenhouse Holistic Therapies & Sports
VTCT Accredited Training Centre
40 Parkgate Road, Chester. CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Holistic Complementary, Alternative Therapies, Massage Sports Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory, Accredited and Professional levels.