1 DAY WORKSHOP
Total fee payable upon booking:
Who’s it for?
This course is ideal for therapists but is suitable for many other types of business.
Delegates will gain an understanding of different incidents and injuries so that they are able to treat unconscious patients efficiently and effectively.
All training is delivered in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- Learn about the priorities of first aid and how to manage an incident safely.
- Treatments of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions to deal with first aid emergencies.
The course is delivered within a day over a 6 hour period. There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer. Upon successful completion, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
VTCT Accredited Training Centre,
40 Parkgate Road, Chester CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Providing Holistic, Complementary, Alternative Therapies, Massage Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory, Accredited and Professional levels.