Tbc For a booking form contact email@example.com
Have you ever wanted to help a client undergoing fertility treatment but had to refuse because your conventional reflexology training told you this was unwise and could endanger the success or efficacy of the medical intervention? Barbara Scott was taught just that in her own training. However, in practice she found it was very difficult to deny treatment to clients at a time when they most needed the support of a wise and experienced therapist. Barbara writes: Reflexology for fertility has become of more and more interest to people exploring their options in trying to conceive. As reflexologists I am sure that we have all experienced an increase in clients seeking help in this area. However it can be a minefield of when to treat, what to treat, how to treat, and what realistic sensible advice can be given to clients. We all want to provide as much support and help as possible during what we know can be a difficult and potentially distressing time for our clients. The course provides a wealth of information to enable you, as a practitioner, to be able to do just that. The techniques for reproductive reflexology have been developed over many years, and have proved to be effective and beneficial in improving outcomes, alleviating symptoms, and helping couples to improve their fertility. The Reproflexology™ course is separated into two parts, running over two weekends with some case study work and research to be completed in between.
This part of the course covers:
- Introduction to Reproflexology©
- Information gathering
- Understanding the basic causes of fertility difficulties in both men and women.
- Identifying ovulation, medical tests undertaken by clients.
- How to work with fertility and sub fertility.
- Understanding the menstrual cycle
- Lifecycle of a sperm cell
- Client questionnaire
- Timing and anomalies
- What affects our fertility
- Causes and diseases
- Diagnostic tools
- Orthodox and complementary
- Diet and Nutrition and its role
- Endocrine and reproductive balancing
- Chakra balancing
- Creative Visualisation
- Tools and Techniques
This must by completed before embarking on the second weekend.
This part of the course focuses entirely on working with medicated cycles, IUI and IVF.
Part 2 also covers:
- Diagnostic Testing
- Emotional Aspects to Consider
- Intrauterine Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Reflexology and its Role
- When to Treat and when NOT to Treat
- Schedule of Treatments
- Tools and Techniques
– On the successful conclusion of the course all students will receive a Certificate in Reproflexology© which will count towards their Continuing Professional Development. – For further information Contact us, look at Course Dates and Book Your Course –
Greenhouse Holistic Therapies & Sports
VTCT Accredited Training Centre
40 Parkgate Road, Chester. CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851
Holistic Complementary Alternative Therapies Massage Sports Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory Accredited and Professional levels