This course is open to those who have completed their Reiki II training including case studies and Japanese Techniques training.
Duration: 2 Days (10am – 4.30 pm)
Location: 40 Parkgate Road , Chester CH14AJ Complementary Courses Chester.
Cost: £200 – includes Manual, certificate and ongoing support. A deposit required.
This course covers:
- The Usui Master Attunemnt, which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands the consciousness.
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Using Reiki to protect yourself and others .
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides from whom you receive healing and information.
- An exercise for those planning to take Reiki III / Master training.