9th and 10th November 2017
- Introduction to Reproflexology©
- Information gathering
- Understanding the basic causes of fertility difficulties in both men and women.
- Identifying ovulation, medical tests undertaken by clients.
- How to work with fertility and sub fertility.
Understanding the menstrual cycle
Lifecycle of a sperm cell
Timing and anomalies
What affects our fertility
Causes and diseases
Orthodox and complementary
Diet and Nutrition and its role
Endocrine and reproductive balancing
Tools and Techniques
This must by completed before embarking on the second weekend.
This part of the course focuses entirely on working with medicated cycles, IUI and IVF.
Part 2 also covers:
- Diagnostic Testing
- Emotional Aspects to Consider
- Intrauterine Insemination
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Reflexology and its Role
- When to Treat and when NOT to Treat
- Schedule of Treatments
- Tools and Techniques
Greenhouse Holistic Therapies & Sports
VTCT Accredited Training Centre
40 Parkgate Road, Chester. CH14AJ Tel 01244 637851 and 07512 127013
Holistic Complementary Alternative Therapies Massage Sports Therapy and Reiki Training Courses at Introductory Accredited and Professional levels